It is hard to find a good room in Petoskey, unless you like old style Bed and Breakfasts or cottages. Most hotels are older and have twin beds. Skiers also are hard on hotel rooms because of their equipment, I guess. This is a New hotel about a mile out of town on the main drag of fast food places and strip malls. That sounds bad but it is on a hill overlooking a beautiful valley vista. From the rear rooms you would never know all that stuff is out front It has King bed rooms and feels new and clean , which a lot of places in Petoskey do not. The newest Casino is right there and they give you vouchers, at the check in, for food and wagers. This is a Holiday Inn, so its not a vacation experience but if you are looking for a clean affordable room for the night, this hotel is the best non-beach type place I have staid at in this town.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Express Petoskey
- Petoskey Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petoskey, MI Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites near Little Traverse Bay.This new hotel is conveniently located off Hwy 131 and offers easy access to ski resorts, golf courses, casino, wineries and beautiful Petoskey beaches: home to Michigan's state gem, the Petoskey stone. Your family can enjoy a stay at our Petoskey accommodations with an ideal location near the Bay Harbor Marina, Kilwin's Quality Confections Tours, Raven Hill Discovery Center and Michigan's largest indoor water park, Avalanche Bay. Petoskey is also home to the Gaslight Shopping District and the Odawa Casino.Business travelers enjoy our hotel in Petoskey because of its convenient location near businesses such as Manthei, H&D, Wal-Mart and Northern Michigan Hospital. Several world-class golfing venues, like Crooked Tree and Bay Harbor, are within six miles of our hotel in Petoskey, MI. Free high-speed Internet access and faxing services are offered for your convenience.Our excellent Petoskey hotel facilities offer you upscale amenities including private balconies, a fitness center, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool & dry sauna and a free stretch-limousine shuttle from 3 - 11 PM, with service to all area attractions within a 10-minute radius. Wake up to the fabulous views of Bear River Valley and Little Traverse Bay. Book your stay in Petoskey, MI today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.