We stayed for three nights in a two bedroom presidential suite. It must have been named for one of our worst presidents. The outside of the hotel looks great. It is relatively new and impressive. The rooms are marginal at best. Our suite had a tiny common area with a mini-kitchenette. There was not even a table, so I am puzzled as to why they bothered with a kitchenette. All of the finishes were constructed from the cheapest materials possible. The plaid carpet from 1979 was a particularly tacky touch. The one redeeming quality was the enormous master suite bath. It was almost too large.The workout room was hot and consisted of three pieces of equipment.The breafast area in the lobby was decent size and the free breafast was okay. There is NO sound insulation so be prepared to hear every noise all night long. The staff was friendly. It is right across from the casino, so prepare to share the hotel with busloads of only the classiest people. There is no Petoskey charm for this overly-priced motel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Express Petoskey
- Petoskey Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petoskey, MI Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites near Little Traverse Bay.This new hotel is conveniently located off Hwy 131 and offers easy access to ski resorts, golf courses, casino, wineries and beautiful Petoskey beaches: home to Michigan's state gem, the Petoskey stone. Your family can enjoy a stay at our Petoskey accommodations with an ideal location near the Bay Harbor Marina, Kilwin's Quality Confections Tours, Raven Hill Discovery Center and Michigan's largest indoor water park, Avalanche Bay. Petoskey is also home to the Gaslight Shopping District and the Odawa Casino.Business travelers enjoy our hotel in Petoskey because of its convenient location near businesses such as Manthei, H&D, Wal-Mart and Northern Michigan Hospital. Several world-class golfing venues, like Crooked Tree and Bay Harbor, are within six miles of our hotel in Petoskey, MI. Free high-speed Internet access and faxing services are offered for your convenience.Our excellent Petoskey hotel facilities offer you upscale amenities including private balconies, a fitness center, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool & dry sauna and a free stretch-limousine shuttle from 3 - 11 PM, with service to all area attractions within a 10-minute radius. Wake up to the fabulous views of Bear River Valley and Little Traverse Bay. Book your stay in Petoskey, MI today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.