“Good eats in a nice town.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Pentwater
Cuisines: American
“Good eats in a nice town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Really a nice place,great food, great service,nice atmosphere. Would definitely eat there when we return.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Grand Junction
“Very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Gull Landing is in a great location, with a sidewalk for people watching and a view of the water as well. The food was very good, especially the Thai chicken noodles. Delicious! Staff was on top of everything we needed. Overall, a great meal, and I would love to eat there again.

Visited September 2013
Kalamazoo,MI
“Great burger spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed this restaurant. Great atmosphere and good food. We enjoyed sitting outdoors on the patio (live musician) and each had a burger. Burger had great flavor, perfectly cooked, definitely one of the best burgers I have ever had...cole slaw and fries delicious with large portions! I look forward to going back again soon.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the prime rib- the fattiest prime rib I have ever had. I ordered medium rare and got medium closer to medium well. Still delicious (outside of it being half fat) the red skin potatoes and parsley were just that, nothing more. GREAT kids meal! WONDERFUL fruit! Salmon was decent. They were short staffed but still took almost 30 min and a request from the hostess for menus. Overall food that we ordered was not worth the price. Would try again but would order different food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
MI
“Poor service and poor food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The setting at Gull Landing is beautiful and I will return again, but only for drinks on the deck. We had 8 people in our group and the restaurant appeared to be well-staffed and not very busy. After we were seated, it took at least 10 minutes for anyone to check on us and ask for drink orders. Once our food orders were placed, it was approximately an hour before our food arrived. Some of the orders were incorrect and all of the food was either average or below average. The prices of the food seemed a bit high to me as well. I recommend going somewhere else.

• Visited August 2013