“Nice surprize” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Paw Paw
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a microbrewery. Here is a newspaper article about it:http://www.mlive.com/kalamabrew/index.ssf/2011/01/take_the_plunge_at_paw_paw_bre.html
Paw Paw, Michigan
“Nice surprize”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

This little brewery just opened. We had to stop for a flight to try their brews. They were surprisingly good. We will be back again as soon as we get a few minutes in our schedule.

Visited August 2011

Michigan
“A Local Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place has a great, friendly atmosphere. My husband loves them and fills up growlers all the time. I bought him a mug club membership recently and he was just thrilled! Very clean place, fast service.

My very favorite thing about it is that it's right in front of a great shop so I can run in there while my husband has a beer. I prefer lighter brews and have always been pleased with their offerings. Mild enough for a girlie drinker like me, although once my hubby brought home a growler of their pumpkin and I liked that. Nice patio area outside too! I think they do offer a very limited menu also, mostly snacking food, def. not restaurant fare. But this is such a fun place to come in and relax, meet some locals, and enjoy the atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great beer and friendly atmosphere :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011 via mobile

I love coming here! The staff is amazing, extremely knowledgable and friendly. The beer is great, with a wide variety of different kinds to choose from, you're sure to find one you like. The food is great and the locals are friendly :) I only gave atmosphere 3 stars because of the size.. Not enough seating for a busy night, time to expand guys!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere