“MY BEST VACATION EVER!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scott's Superior Inn & Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ontonagon
Scott's Superior Inn & Cabins
You added Scott's Superior Inn & Cabins to your Saves list
22554 Lakeshore Road, Ontonagon, MI 49953   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Ontonagon B&B and Inns
Wetumpka, AL
“MY BEST VACATION EVER!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Scott’s Superior Inn & Cabins is the ONLY place that I stay when I visit Ontonagon, MI. Trust me... if you want a quiet, peaceful, tranquil, and relaxing place to go that has a beautiful view of Lake Superior... then this is your place!

Room Tip: I'm from Alabama, and I just got back from visiting Scott's Superior Inn & Cabins about...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
st.paul,mn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Near by the Porcupine Mountains and the Lake of the Woods trail, the SSI&C is a welcome place to stay and relax while in the area.
The owners, Don and Kathy, are always nearby and you'll likely be welcomed first by their dog. They take care of their property as well as they can and it shows that they do care about their guests. There are a few things like slightly outdated furniture in the rooms that I could nit-pick but there really isn't much to complain about here. If you're looking for a well kept place to say while in the area that is quiet and relaxing, this is a good option.
The only problem I had really was a severe allergy reaction to I what I believe was their dog.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We just got back from our UP trip and couldn't be more pleased - Scotts was perfect for us! We stayed in the 3 bedroom suite - tons of space, extremely clean, and so comfortable! We parked our snowmobiles right outside the suite door and got on the trail just 2 blocks from the motel. Don and Kathy were the perfect hosts, making sure we had everything we needed, and so nice! Between the great place to stay, the beautiful trails, the amazing snow, and so many quaint places to stop and eat along the trails, we will absolutely be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ingleside, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've been coming up here 2-3 times each snowmobile season for the last 15 years. The inn is very clean and cozy and Don and Kathy are always very accommodating. During my visits, I have had the pleasure of getting to know many of their repeat guests. This area is a snowmobiling haven and the inn is my home away from home when I'm here. Don and Kathy, already looking forward to next year, Art (the meathead)!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed at Scotts so that we could enjoy some snowshoeing in the Porkies. We stayed in the Black Bear Chalet and it was wonderful! The cabin was clean, warm and had everything we needed. We loved that they accepted both of our large dogs as well! Would definitely stay here again! Like other reviews say, its an older cabin in a very small town so no luxuries but thats why we came up here!!

• Stayed February 2013
Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Please remember, this is not a FIVE STAR RESORT, it is a quaint little cabin community and a small hotel! If you are looking for the Ritz, you will be disappointed, but if you and your family are looking for a nice spot on the Great Lake, you will be happy. The rooms are not overly nice, but they are comfy and the land is beautiful! The town has some great spots to grab some dinner, so GO FOR IT! All in all we enjoyed our stay at the cabins, and would recommend it to others no doubt!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jackson, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My friend and I are in our mid-seventies and had been invited to do some grouse hunting at another friend's rustic (no running water or electricity) cabin in the Ontonogan vicinity. We decided that we wanted "creature comforts" that we could not have at their Cabin.
My wife and I had stayed at Scott's on honeymoon many years ago so I knew the quality we could expect.
We reserved a two bed room cabin with all of the amenities of home. We were not disappointed and thoroughly enjoyed our evenings in our civilized home away from home.

The Wi-Fi availability allowed us to keep in contact with our friends and family. We would unquestionably recommend Scott's Superior Inn and Cabins to anyone desiring clean and comfortable accomodations.

Room Tip: Cabins provide the quiet privacy for uninterupted sleep.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Scott's Superior Inn & Cabins? Share your experiences!