We stayed in the building next to the main lodge in what was less than pleasant conditions. Alkthough the rooms were decorated very nice and were clean, it was uncomfortably cold with just a small space heater. the bathroom received no heat from the heater and was freezing.
Then during the night a feral cat (we think) killed a skunk under our rooms. The smell was horrible all night long but obviously there was nothing to do about it at the time. However, when we talked to the owners the next morning they never offered us a discount, or coupon for our next visit, or even seemed to take our uncomfortable experience seriously. We won't return again.