“Food Ok, but small pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 103 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Pizza
Okemos, Michigan
“Food Ok, but small pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stopped at Old Chicago for an individual pizza. The pizza tasted good, but it was smallest diameter personel pizza I ever had. For the price I felt ripped off. The service was good and the place was clean. Walked out feeling I needed to get a burger.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Haslett, Michigan, United States
“Oh YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

We just had a get together here for pizza and beer. One of the pizzas we ordered was the Thai pizza and it tasted great! Can't wait to go back. Very clean and the service was beyond reproach!

Visited June 2012
Lansing, Michigan
“Varied menu, Food quality is not great.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

They have a large and varied menu, but the service is poor, the place is loud and crowded and the food quality is not that good. With so many other excellent choices in the area, I'm not sure why you would choose Old Chicago.

Visited November 2011
Haslett, Michigan
“ughhh...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Really, really just not good. VERY long wait and when we finally got a table it was so loud I couldn't hear my husband across the table. We ordred an appetizer that was okay, and my husband got a "chicago style pizza" which is NOT chicago style. It's deep dish, but it is in NO was chicago style, and he was disappointed. I got some sort of macaroni and cheese.. it was.. okay. Nothing amazing. We spent alot of money for food that was just okay. I was also quite ill the next day. NO fun.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lansing, Michigan
“Great food and atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

My first time eating here and I'd go back. good calzones for $10 each. They have a bar, pool table and arcade games. The pizzas looked good too. Womens Bathroom was colorful and clean.

• Visited April 2012