The first time I went I got horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE food poisoning. I was out for about 2 days and couldn't go to work or anything. I come on vacation here a lot since all my family is here, so about a year later we went back thinking that the other time was just maybe a freak accident or something was just wrong with the meat I ate. But the same exact thing happened again. I will never go there again! and I recommend you don't either!!
If you own or manage Ukai Japanese Steak House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.