“Horrible food poisoning” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Horrible food poisoning”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

The first time I went I got horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE food poisoning. I was out for about 2 days and couldn't go to work or anything. I come on vacation here a lot since all my family is here, so about a year later we went back thinking that the other time was just maybe a freak accident or something was just wrong with the meat I ate. But the same exact thing happened again. I will never go there again! and I recommend you don't either!!

78% Recommend
Holt, Michigan
“Savory meal, great entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

This was our first visit, and I made reservations so we could celebrate a birthday. We waited ~5 minutes for our table, and thoroughly enjoyed the meal, service, knife expertise and juggling by our chef, Linn. We'll return and I suggest you make reservations since customers were turned away who had just dropped in to eat. The restaurant was packed with happy faces. It was entertaining enough to keep our 1-year old grandson stimulated.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Be prepared to wait for a table”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2010

This is a good Japanese restaurant that seems always to be crowded. The food is quite good but service can be slow.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great scene...great food...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2009

Great scene...great food a good choice if you are feeling generous to yourself

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is better than any...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2008

This is better than any other Japanese food I have tried and I have tried it in many countries.