“Special Ozzy's Kabob” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 102 restaurants in Okemos
Seattle, Washington
“Special Ozzy's Kabob”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Been here twice and each time was very happy with my meal! I ordered the 3 kabob plate with Ozzy's special meat, Pineapple Chicken and Chicken Kabob. The Pineapple Chicken and Ozzy's meat were OUTSTANDING. The second time I came I just ordered those two. Again five stars. Also delicious salads and rice pilaf. My husband and I even ordered baklavah; I had the traditional pistachio version and both were excellent--to die for. I like this restaurant because it is not a run-of-the-mill Lebanese restaurant. This is homemade food prepared with love and it's as tasty as Persian Kabob Koubedeh which, in my opinion, is the best in the world. Since I can't find any Persian in Ingham County, I am thrilled to have Ozzy's as a great alternative. Groupon offered a great coupon making the meal a real bargain!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Muscat, Oman
“Excellent family restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Ozzy's Kabob serves excellent kabobs, a wide range of vegetarian dishes, different styles of rice, great salads, and wonderful baklava. The prices are very reasonable especially for the lunch buffet. The service was prompt and courteous and the restaurant itself is welcoming and spotlessly clean.

• Visited October 2013