“Made a mistake but corrected it.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 102 restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: American
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Made a mistake but corrected it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

We often good to an Applebee's near us in Auburn Hills, MI and fond the steaks and other food to be of good quality. We were in Okemos and wanted a restaurant that was near the place were visited and also near the highway.
We both had wine. They have a limited, reasonably priced selection of wine and beer and hard liquor. I had the Kendall-Jackson Chardonny which was slightly above average for the price.
We both ordered a small steak with a mushroom sauce and brocolli. I ordered my steak medium (pink on the inside). Half of my steak was correctly cooked, but the other half (a thinner side) was burned on the outside and well done on the inside. Also the brocolli was not cooked at all. I like it crisp but not raw.
The manager made sure that the order was corrected and I got a perfect steak and we were not charged for my dinner.
My only complaint is that we were hungry and I wanted to eat all my meal when it was served. However, as I said the problem was handled very professional. The quality of the steak is very good in comparison to Outback which has a steak the same size, but it is higher prices and does not taste as good.
Note that most Appleby's have very large screen TVs in their bars. If there is a big game on it will be quite noisy.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

66% Recommend
East Lansing, Michigan
“Great Place To Eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011 via mobile

I enjoy going to Applebee's. They work to do a good job and satisfy customers.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hudsonville, Michigan
“Always dependable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

Applebees never seems to disappoint. Good food, good service.

Visited December 2011