“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   21555 Haggerty Road, Novi, MI 48375 (Formerly Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 15 hotels in Novi
Novi, Michigan
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel since June 30, 2012. We have nothing but stellar reviews for the staff. Specifically, Izak, Andre' and Tanya are pleasant, helpful and cooperative. The maintanence person is as equally cordial and responsive. This is our first visit to an Extended Stay hotel but it will not be the last.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I was thrilled to hear the staff took such good care of you. That is always rewarding to hear. Thank you for your continued business. We are happy to have you as our guests.

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Novi, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've stayed at this Extended Stay hotel many times when I travel on business and have found it to be an excellent no-frills home away from home. The service is always excellent and it's always a comfortable stay. I have stayed here enough that I am greeted by Izak by name and always made to feel at home. Service is what makes difference here.

Room Tip: I have stayed here several times and on different floors. All rooms have been excellent.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
I wanted to personally thank you for your review. Your comments are very much appreciated. We strive to provide exceptional guest service for our guests which is why your comments were so terrific to read. To have service make the difference in your stay is very rewarding to hear. Thank you for your continued business. We are happy to have you as our guest.
Livonia, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I want to recognize two people Izea and Andrae for providing exceptional service every time I stay at this hotel. I have been staying at this location for almost two years and they have always been great.

Room Tip: They take very good care of guests.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are so happy to have you as a long term guest with us. We appreciate your continued business very much. It's great to hear that staff members like Andre and Izak are taking such terrific care of you. Should you need anything at all or have any further feedback, please reach out to us. Thank you again.
East Lansing
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here on Friday November 2nd, 2012. This was perfect for the price! Perfect location... we were 12 min from our Lacrosse field we needed to be at bright and early in the morning. Had plenty of restaurants to pick from as well as gas stations and grocery stores! 15 min from the 12 Oaks Mall as well! Room was super clean, staff was friendly, check in and out was super easy. Was very quiet so we were able to sleep well also. Hotel was a little dated, but that was fine with us, as we would much rather have a clean room, bathroom, bed and sheets, which all of these were to be found here!! We will def stay again when we need to in this area!! Only downfall was no pool there. Which was fine.. we were checking in so late we wouldn't have been able to use it anyway.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
I wanted to thank you for your recent review. We appreciate all of your feedback as it only helps us continue to provide great service for our guests. It's terrific to hear the location worked for you and most importantly that you were able to get a good night's sleep. Thank you again for staying with us.
Farmington Hills, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Business Trip Stay was excellant; hotel was clean; staff friendly. Izak Y.(hotel staff) made all the difference between "hotel" and making it feel like "home". Very clean hotel, rooms are very spacious with everything working properly. Recommended for business trips.

Room Tip: Ask for Tonya or Izak to show you a room to select.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for staying with us on your recent business trip to Novi. We appreciate you sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear you felt at home. That is great news and exactly what we like to hear. Thank you again for your business and we hope to have you back on your next trip to Novi.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Decent spot for the price. Nothing fancy or exciting, but it's clean and does the job. Pretty boring, really, but there's worse problems, right? Isaac at the front desk is the best part of the stay--a cool cat.

P.S.

The Wi-Fi blows.

• Stayed October 2012
I wanted to personally thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that your stay with us wasn't everything you were looking for. It was good to hear that Izak made an impression and hopefully provided you with great service. I do apologize for any issues you experienced with our wireless service. I completely understand how frustrating that can be. Please be assured it is something we are looking into. Thank you again for your business.
West Bloomfield, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stayed here from August 2011 to January 2012 after moving to Michigan for a short-term employment contract. I stayed at Extended Stay America during this duration. I can tell you: no one loves staying in a hotel more than their own home BUT the employees at Extended Stay Novi did a lot to make me feel as if I was staying at home. In particular, Izak Yaldo and Don did a great job of working with me throughout my stay to ensure that I had everything I needed and didn't hesitate to go out of their way to accommodate me.

This is a wonderful branch. I don't know if all Extended Stay Americas are like, but I really enjoyed my stay due to this great group of employees. Thank you, guys!

Room Tip: Izak and Don do a great job. Talk to them if you're having any problems; they'll do whatever...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for your review. It is so encouraging to get feedback like yours. We are delivering on our committment of great guest service so I appreciate you sharing your experience. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us for that period of time. Thank you for your business.

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road? Share your experiences!