“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #11 of 15 hotels in Novi
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for just one night for business. It was a great hotel, very convenient and right off the freeway. Check-in was fast and efficient. The room is spacious, it had a little musty smell to it at first but I think it wasn't occupied in a few days. The room had a nice work area which was really helpful for me. The room service was great and very fast. The neighbors came back and were very loud so I had to call security but security was up in less then 5 minutes and it was taken care of. They also gave me a late check out which was really helpful. The staff was very courteous and helpful. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
London, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

This is really an excellent hotel to go to. The staff are exceptionally friendly.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for the UM-Purdue football game. We are UM fans, but once we decided to attend this game, our 'go-to' hotel choices in Ann Arbor were booked solid. I had stayed at this property a long long time ago, but remembered it as 'fairly close' to Ann Arbor, so we chose to stay here.

We had a great stay. The hotel is only 20 minutes from the football stadium. In addition, we ended up attending a reception in Ann Arbor the night before the game, and the proximity served us well for that event also.

Check-in was easy. We were staying on the military rate, and after we checked in, the front desk clerk shook my husband's hand and said "thank you for serving." I thought that was very nice. Our room was comfortable and large. The TV selection wasn't the best. With all of the cable channels available in this country, I was a little disappointed that the hotel only has something like 30 channels, but that was a minor issue.

Although the hotel is at the intersection of two large roads, it's far enough away from the traffic that you don't hear a thing. I was quite concerned on the Saturday night (after the football game) when I came in and saw a wedding reception taking place, and a business group having a party at the hotel. However, neither group was disruptive in the least and our floor was wonderfully quiet when we wanted to get some sleep.

Absolutely would book this hotel again. Great stay, great staff, great time!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

First time in Michigan. We went to a football game at the University of Michigan and had to find a hotel near Ann Arbor because the ones closest to the stadium were too expensive. This hotel was about 20 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the stadium. Although we only ate near the hotel once, there's fast food and some sit down places right across the street. They also have a restaurant that we didn't get to try but the breakfast buffet smelled great. It's a very big hotel and the staff was very helpful. Our toilet was having flushing issues right after we checked in and the front desk sent us keys for a new room immediately. The room was large. Some of the furniture and the carpet was a little beat up but it didn't feel dirty. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Very nice hotel. Quiet and clean with good fitness and pool facilities.

Room Tip: Ask for side not facing highway
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

My wife and I stayed at this property for 4 nights on the Concierge Floor. I assume that a King bed is a King bed at this hotel, and the bed was wonderful - I think they call it the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper- we really slept well. To add to this, the air conditioning in the room was very discreet - no compressor sound and a fan than did not blow you out of the room. The location is really convenient - just off of 275, 25 mins from airport, near shopping up and down the 275 corridor, and just outside the quaint downtown of Northville. The hotel staff was great, and the housekeeping staff in particular was prompt and responsive to our needs. Breakfast buffet was acceptable but nothing remarkable. I was surprised by the amount of space and facilities they had for business meetings, of all sizes.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011 via mobile

I stayed at the Sheraton Novi because i had a job interview in the area. Mark Wright, one of the hotel managers, drove me, free of charge, to said interview using the hotel shuttle. I was nervous and chatty and he calmed me down immensely but also was amazingly encouraging! I really never expected to find a job coach at the Sheraton but I did. Thanks Mark, and yes, I did get the job!!!

• Stayed September 2011

Been to Sheraton Detroit Novi? Share your experiences!