“Affordable Family Fun” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
“Affordable Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I were in Michigan visiting family and decided to throw a surprise party for our 11 year old. My cousin told us about Paradise Park. We took the chance and called to schedule a party for the next day and were amazed to be accommodated. The party packages were reasonable and we were given a party coordinator that took the kids to the two venues and served the food. The only bad thing I can think of is that the decorations were skimpy and the room was a little small, but the cake was AWESOME. The kids received tokens to play at the arcade. The kids and most of all our son had a great time. I would give this place 5 stars because of the service,the cake and the go carts. Go and you won't be sorry.

Visited May 2014

Been to Paradise Park? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Paradise Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.