“Vacation Sensation” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Vacation Sensation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

While on vacation I visited Bonefish with my family (who'd never been). They raveddddd about the bang bang shrimp as well as the service. Everything we ordered was excellent as always. Very nice laid back atmosphere (dim lights and dark colors) also.

Northville, Michigan, USA
“My personal favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great food. Favorite appetizer is the Bang Bang Shrimp. Great bar scene. I am not a big seafood eater but classify this as my favorite place to eat. Many choices and best of all, great service. I particularly love the Novi Michigan location. Excellent and well trained waitstaff. I go at least once per month.

Visited October 2013
Plymouth, Mi
“Always enjoy a good meal here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love the food here. Always consistent quality; nice variety. Like that you can choose your own sides. Sometimes the wait staff interrupts too often in an effort to please.

Visited September 2013
Dexter, Michigan
“Very quickly becoming one of my favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

First of all, be prepared to wait if you are going on the weekend. This place is very busy! We tried to book a reservation but they were already fully booked. I don't fault them, we waited until two days before our visit, so book early if you know you are going. We waited until after 8:00 hoping it would be a little less busy, this was not the case. We were told to expect a hour wait. About 30 minutes in we were able to grab seats at the bar and ordered drinks. Did notice that some groups were getting seated that came in after us, when I asked about this they admitted the error and seated us right away. No big deal to us, they made it right. The food is amazing, best mussels I have ever had. On this visit we only did apps. and desert, but everything was very good, this was my wife's first visit to Bonefish and I think I have her hooked. Thanks for a great dinning experience. We will be back, soon!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northville, Michigan, USA
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

And now they have lobster Tuesday - Lobster tail dinner for $13! The bang bang shrimp appetizer is fantastic also. Visit this restaurant often with my gal pals after work. Nothing else necessary to type!!!!

Visited October 2013

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!