My family and I stayed here recently, and I have to say...there is much to be desired. The staff was friendly enough, however, the hotel needs some work. The bathroom in the room was not up to my standards, even for a Hampton Inn. There was peeling paint all over, grout around the tub, a huge stain behind the toilet, and mold on the ceiling. There were also a couple of small black bugs on the floor. Even my six year old daughter was mortified! The rest of the room was okay, but the carpet was frayed and they don't have microwaves or a mini-fridge in the room, which is important for me. In the hotel's defense, they are doing renovations, so hopefully that will help. I wouldn't stay at this particular Hampton Inn again.