“Business catered dinner” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Edwards Caterer & Carry Out Cuisine, Inc.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Edwards Caterer & Carry Out Cuisine, Inc.
116 E Dunlap St, Northville, MI 48167
Dining options: Lunch
Plymouth, Michigan
“Business catered dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Excellent. Prompt dleivery, hugh amounts of food, more than anticipated, and very good.

Visited December 2011

northville mi
“Was not happy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

I called in an order and when I arrived ample time later they had just started to make my order. When I got home to a huge disappointment. I orderd the terragon chicken sandwhich which the bread was so hard I hurt to bite. My husband ordered the rueben to almost every piece of corned beef was all fat. To spend twenty dollars on luch I got ripped off and I would not recommened the food.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Staff here goes out of their way to be rude. No one we know eats here anymore due to the attitude.lenty of other options for your dollar.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
michigan
“disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

After hearing great things about this place we finally stopped in for some sandwiches. Loved their menu, but the food on the plate was less than impressive. My husband's sandwich has so much mustard on it, it was essentially inedible. My roast beef sandwich was, average at best. Not really gourmet, more like a Jimmy Johns, if that.

Visited November 2011
Northville, Michigan
“Fancy salads, Soups, Sandwiches and Desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Love this place and though it's small, you're never disappointed. Stop in midtown Northville for a fabulous lunch..... Soup, Salad, half a sandwich combo is my favorite. Great coffees too. Nice place for lunch and a chat. The desserts are to die for. We had them cater our New Year's Eve wedding party in our home and the food was fabulous. Just one of the favorites that makes Northville so special. Not to be missed. Pick out food and order at the counter, they deliver to your table.

Visited November 2011