“Great Birthday Celebration” 5 of 5 stars

17400 Haggerty, Livonia, Northville, MI 48152
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 84 Restaurants in Northville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fleming's in Livonia can be found on Haggerty Road in the College Park Development, just north of Six Mile Road with easy access to I-275 and I-96. Here you'll find an exceptional menu, featuring the finest selection of USDA Prime steaks and an award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Join us and discover a memorable dining experience inspired by a passion for steak and wine and served with unrivaled hospitality.
Northville, Michigan
“Great Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

My twin brother & I celebrated our birthday last night at Flemings and it was a wonderful experience. We were seated at our reservation time at a requested booth. The food and wine were excellent along with our service. Gina, our server was very warm and friendly we received our food in a timely manner. The general manager stopped by for a visit and all the staff was very friendly. Thanks Flemings for making our birthday celebration so special.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
1 Thank Tom B

“Pricey But Worth It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you like a cozy, delicious meal and don't mind the price, Flemings is a really good choice. Basicly a steak house and fine wine dining, it has a decent menu and has never disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
1 Thank paulmcall
Plymouth, Michigan
“Fantasic Steak House; great pricey food; poor service for price of food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We recently celebrated a birthday at Flemings. The food was fantastic. We went on Sunday as it is much more quiet, and they have a 4 course prime rib special which helps control the bill. It is VERY expensive if you order a la carte. Seems silly but a baked potato is $10.00. ONE HUGE BENEFIT: Paul Flemings (PF Changs and Flemings Steak House) have excellent Gluten Free Menus. My husband is severely allergic to gluten, so much that we rarely can eat out these days and when we do, we go for sushi, or to Changs. Flemings was a nice treat. The service was good, not fantastic as would be expected for this price tag of a resturaunt. Nothing wrong with the service but just the small things food came a bit too fast for me, no one came to remove the crumbs from the table. $150 in less than 1.25 hours (4 course) is a tad fast. The "boys" were hungery so they did not mind at all; boys meaning my 6'2 185lb teenage son and 50 yr old husband. I made reservations that morning via the internet, and everything was set when we arrived (I requested a quiet booth, and mentioned it was my hubbys 50th). He received a nice gift from Flemings (4 chocolates) which he did eat, without issues (Gluten Free). This is a steak house for those with smaller appetites (order a side only), huge appetites to match the wallet, or special occassions. All in all we were very pleased and will be back. Am also thinking about Flemings for our sons graduation party, as the food was outstanding and the atmosphere is very nice, they do have several very fine private dining areas you can use as well.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
1 Thank myworldexperiences
Northville, MI
“Over-Priced; Average Food at Best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I were given a gift certificate to go to Flemings for our anniversary. We made a reservation and anticipated this dinner because of all the positive hype we'd heard about it. We pulled up and the FIRST THING the valet says to us is "I hope you have a reservation because otherwise you're not getting a table." What a warm greeting! We thought perhaps he was having a bad day, and when we entered the restaurant and went to the front desk we were greeted similarly - not "Welcome to Flemings" but rather "If you don't have a reservation we aren't going to be able to seat you this evening." Humph. Ok, perhaps TWO people are having a bad day. We were shown to our seat and waited.....and waited....and waited. The waiter appeared and finally took our wine order, and we waited.....and waited.....and waited. No apology. We were unable to have our first drink for 20 minutes and it took another 20 minutes to place our order. I do not eat red meat, so I ordered fish; my husband ordered steak. What arrived at our table was mediocre at best - this could be Logans or OUtback or Applebees. I think my fish had been sitting under the heat lamp for a while - it was dried out and greasy. My husband said his steak was ok; nothing special, just ok. The veggies with my fish were very good as was the salad. But that was really about it. We had to ask for our check twice and waited another 20 minutes to pay and get out of there. I waited tables in college and I know it is a difficult and sometimes thankless job, but when we're paying $200 for dinner, I expect courtesy and a good meal. This was neither. We'll never go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
1 Thank RobinQuiversFan
Northville, Michigan
“Great food, iffy service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Food is always amazing but you can get a bad server or a great server, good luck. Ask for Gina if you can, she is the best. Otherwise you'll get some "witchy" woman with attitude. They try to impress you by not writing down your order, just remembering it, then they bring it and it's all screwed up and not at all what you ordered. NOT very impressive. For the money I expected much better service.

Visited April 2012