“Service was a little slow, but food was excellent” 4 of 5 stars

(248) 349-4434
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rocky's of Northville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 70 Restaurants in Northville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Haggerty
Detroit, Michigan
“Service was a little slow, but food was excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My boyfriend took me there for my birthday. Orders were taken quickly, but there was quite a wait for the appetizer and bread. We were worried that the soup and salad were going to come out at the same time as our main course. Thankfully that did not happen and we were in no hurry so the wait didn't impact any other plans. I had the crab cakes, which were the best I have had since moving from Virginia.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Plymouth,'MI
“Long wait for dinner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Party of 10. Got out drink orders after 30 minutes. Dinner orders took 1 hr and 15 minutes
Ridiculous. My filet was barely warm, and had no real flavor. High prices, long wait, and not worth returning to this place. Appetizer was overcooked shrimp, came after our salads. The braised ribs were actually pot roast( barely warm) and on other dish came with mushrooms, but we did not see any. The waiter came over , almost stuck his finger in the food and said he saw one , they were thin and tiny he told us. What a odd experience. Ship this restaurant. Get beefed food, lower prices ANYWHERE ELSE.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Northville, Michigan, United States
“Food was fair/poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We went to this restaurant for my wife's birthday. She ordered the shrimp - it was so dry we had to send it back. When it came back out, it had no flavor. She ate one shrimp and left the rest. Her comments were "the best part of my dinner was the side of vegetables".

My filet was cooked well but had no flavor. When we got our bill we were overcharged for an item. Very disappointed in the place. I would not recommend.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
mrdogpatch
“Great place, much better than its sister restaurant in Novi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Perfectly braised short ribs of beef topped by wonderful blueberry pie (n season) dessert. Decor is northern Michigan. Can't beat it in the area.

Northville, Michigan
“Favorite Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Rocky's is a top notch restaurant in the area. This is where we go for a special night out. Never disappointed - everything on the menu is superb!

Visited November 2012