“Awesome!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Plymouth, Michigan
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I love the atmosphere at Deadwood. It's rustic/up north feel provides a welcoming environment.
The service was wonderful and the food was unique.
I would recommend Deadwood to all types of diners.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Livonia, Michigan
“Relaxed Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Good selection of food. The service was excellent. The prices were reasonable. Great chocolate chip cookies at the end of the meal. The Pot Roast special was ample and very good. All six of us enjoyed the evening and all enjoyed the food.

• Visited October 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Always great food and super service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Deadwood always has consistently good food, from specials to old standards. Pickerel (walleye) is the best. Prime Rib on Saturdays is A one. I also highly recommend the duck fingers as appetizers. I have yet to have a bad meal here. Reservations are recommended though because it does get croweded but the wait is never unpleasant.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
N Myrtle Beach
“A Great Place to Take a Guy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was taking my husband and my brother-in-law out for dinner and neither of them wanted a "girley" type of place. So I suggested Deadwood because I've had lunch there with my friends, but had never had dinner there. I KNEW the guys would like it! Was I ever right!! The food is excellent, the service just exactly what it should be! And the special surprise--on Sundays, they serve freshly baked homemade chocolate chips cookies for dessert at no extra charge! I mean the chocolate chips were still gooey warm when we ate them! I almost forgot to mention that our steaks, ribeyes, were done to perfection. I wish I could have given them ten stars!

Visited September 2012
Marion, Ohio
“Great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

the place looks like an old lodge.... pool table.....patio seating........the service was very good... had the ribeye steak and it was very good....the salad was very good and the bleu cheese dressing was made in house......the other meals were also very good if we are ever in the area will be eating here...... good food check it out.....

• Visited August 2012