“Nice place for a night out.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Northville
Cuisines: Pizza
Northville, Michigan
“Nice place for a night out.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nothing fancy, but good food. Nice quiet place for dinner. Very good bread sticks and pizza. Clean place good service.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Expected more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Place was not too busy. Seated right away and noticed table next to me had not been cleared. Cups and crumbs covered table. Dined for an hour and no one ever came to clean it even though place was not very busy. So I don't think cleanliness is a priority. Pizza was okay but I've had much better. Calzone was good and ingredients seemed fresh. No kids meal options.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Alberta
“Good pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

We went to Aubree's knowing it would close in like 20 min. They still sat us and served us without rushing us out the door, the pizza is delicious! We appreciate them still serving s so close to closing time and would go back to try other menu choices!

Pleasant View, Tennessee
“Average Food, Poor Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stopped in because we were in the area at dinner time. It looked good after a glance of reviews. We politely interrupted the waitress during her "welcome" spiel, and she was clearly annoyed by questions. That set the tone for her service.

We chose the "Meal for 4" option from the menu which clearly says "Large 2-topping pizza, two large Garden or Greek Salads & a double order of Aubree’s Bread 35.99" and nothing more.

So we chose one Garden and one Greek salad. However, when we got the bill the total was $37.99, not the $35.99 listed in the menu (and online). After studying it, I realized the Greek salad added an extra $2, but that was not mentioned anywhere in the menu as one would expect. I chose it strictly because I understood it to be equal the the Garden salad. Had I known of the extra cost up front (as one would expect) I would have gone with just a Garden salad.

Throughout the experience, our waitress was not interested in us or serving us. She set the holder for the pizza right on the edge of the table where it easily could have been knocked on the floor. She also made no effort at all to clear our table after our salads were complete. We had to pile the dirty dishes on edge (closest to waitress) of the seat of our booth. The person (not waitress) who brought the pizza noticed and took the dishes away for us. I regret the fact that I gave the waitress more than a 10% tip.

The salads were good, but pizza was just average...on par with a Domino's or Pizza Hut. There was nothing about it that stood out. I expected more from a place like this. I do not plan on going back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sandy Springs, Georgia
“Love their pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

They have great pizza here and good place for a family.

Visited December 2011