“Decent experience” 3 of 5 stars

Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
“Decent experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was glad that we went, but I won't be adding this to the list of things to do every year. I was hoping to be able to pet the bear cubs, but after seeing it was $10 decided not to. We spent a good hour walking around the property though.

7 attraction reviews
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

It's a good stop if your in the area I would strongly suggest stop if your in the area don't make it a point to go. It's not far from the falls so if your headed there stop in

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Oswald's Bear Ranch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Oswald's Bear Ranch was a total waste of time. Their brochure advertises and shows visitors on the ground holding bear cubs. If that were true, the $20.00 per vehicle spent would be well worth the price. $20.00 got us into the ranch. Another $10.00 got us a group picture with a cub sitting on a chair taken with my own camera. We had to wait until the owner handed me a spoon with what looked like fruit loops. Once the cub started eating the cereal, we could place our hands on him or her. Once the spoon was emptied, we were to remove our hands and exit the cage immediately. They had a couple of other caged areas -- one which held the boars, another held the sows while another held older cubs. All in all, not worth the 2-hour drive from our cabin in Brevort, MI, and the $30.00 we spent for literally not more than the 20-minutes we were there.

Clare, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
“Nice bear ranch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We took a drive over to the bear ranch from our cabin in Paradise because it sounded so interesting. It was a nice surprise when we got there-not sure what I was expecting. It was a little further of a drive than I thought it would be. It was very interesting to see the bears at the different ages that they have. I thought the entrance fee was a little high for what you saw-although you do not see bear everyday. The cubs were adorable and the older bears were cute as well.

New York, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Over the Moon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was and still am over the moon in love with these bears. It was so awesome to pet a cub bear. She was so cute

Visited August 2013