“The Best Buffet of My Life” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 41 Restaurants in New Buffalo
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Homewood, Illinois
“The Best Buffet of My Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I will drive the hour and 15 minutes to get back to this buffet. I love the international theme-Mediterranean, Italian, Asian, American-Southern, Indian, Mexican. The desert area is fantastic, including hand-packed ice cream instead of soft serve machines. We don't think $20 is a lot for a good buffet and this is a great buffet. I can't wait to try the brunch.

Visited August 2013

“The Best Meal of our Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The best prime rib I have ever tasted. All selections were good and fresh. vegetables, pasta, deserts were all excellent. Service was very nice. I would go back to the casino just for the buffet. Twenty-six dollars for this meal was also the best value of our vacation.

Visited August 2013
Belleville, Michigan
“Excellent Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My wife and I ate here both nights of our stay at the hotel. The selection is enormous we were here Tuesday and Wednesday which were international nights. They had food from several different countries a huge salad bar and the dessert bar was a diabetics (me) dream they had at least 15 different sugar free desserts including pies, cakes, cheesecakes and more. The service was excellent as there are servers to get your drinks or help you with anything you need that you did not see. Our server Linda we were lucky enough to get both nights and by the second night we were old friends. The manager Troy does an excellent job keeping the place running and I would recommend this to anyone visiting the area. We will be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Great selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The buffet offers a huge selection at a reasonable price. Everything we tasted was well prepared. The only drawback was the smoke which was very bothersome all over the casino.

Visited May 2013
Blacklick, Ohio
“Very good buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Was here on a Thursday (Prime Rib & Shrimp Night). Was $26 + tax per person. Large variety of American, Asian, Italian, Mexican and Seafood. Great service. Only complaint was no vegetables (i.e. green beans, corn, carrots), except collard greens and baked beans. This is only reason for a "Excellent" review.

• Visited May 2013