From reading other reviews, I was expecting a pretty bad experience, so I was very happy when we actually got to the hotel. VERY nice. The staff was pleasant, the rooms were great (fabolous flat screen with cable), the pool was clean and the hot tub was really relaxing after a long day at the casino. The hotel had the closest proximity to the Four Winds as you could get. You are looking at at least one mile from any of the hotels. The casino was nice but we couldn't wait to get back and soak in the hot tub!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo Hotel New Buffalo
- Holiday Inn New Buffalo
- New Buffalo Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites of New Buffalo is a premier hotel in Harbor Country, offering excellent accommodations in a resort atmosphere near the shore of Lake Michigan, within 1 1/2 miles to the beach. The convenient location at exit 1 off I-94 is close to the new Four Winds Casino, The Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets in Michigan City, Indiana, Warren Dunes and less than an hour's drive to South Bend and Notre Dame University. It is a great location for visitors arriving to or leaving Chicago, approximately an hour from the greater Chicagoland area and within close proximity to the Michigan Wine Trail, including Tabor Hill, St. Julian, Free Run and The Round Barn, as well as other wineries. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast, free local phone calls and free high-speed Internet access. Visit New Buffalo, MI, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.