Clean rooms and Comfortable beds, fairly quiet and close to casino. Walked In to book a room and the rate was higher than expedia but they weren't allowed to just give me that so I walked backed to car and booked on my phone with expedia and then walked backed in, that was kinda weird. Breakfast in morning was full of choices, highly organized and clean and efficient. I liked the pancake maker and husband too along with biscuits and gravy.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo Hotel New Buffalo
- Holiday Inn New Buffalo
- New Buffalo Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites of New Buffalo is a premier hotel in Harbor Country, offering excellent accommodations in a resort atmosphere near the shore of Lake Michigan, within 1 1/2 miles to the beach. The convenient location at exit 1 off I-94 is close to the new Four Winds Casino, The Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets in Michigan City, Indiana, Warren Dunes and less than an hour's drive to South Bend and Notre Dame University. It is a great location for visitors arriving to or leaving Chicago, approximately an hour from the greater Chicagoland area and within close proximity to the Michigan Wine Trail, including Tabor Hill, St. Julian, Free Run and The Round Barn, as well as other wineries. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast, free local phone calls and free high-speed Internet access. Visit New Buffalo, MI, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.