“Bad Room” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Buffalo Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Buffalo
Buffalo Motel
18373 West US 12, New Buffalo, MI 49117   |
Ranked #3 of 5 New Buffalo B&B and Inns
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Bad Room”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

We were assured her that the rooms were very clean and
" American Owned "..Going with the gentleman sales pitch, My friend decided to reserve a room over the phone because it was clean, The owners were O.C.D!!!!????
No, I did not expect lucxury ( You could even see that when you drove into the parking lot of the motel ) The room was small, smelly and the bathroom was filthy, with bugs crawling on the floor ( We got Pictures to prove it ).There was even a pubic hair on the bathroom wall that had been painted over...IT WAS STUCK TO THE WALL!!!!

The sleeping area was not particularly clean. The window and screen was filthy, the window screen would not lock. The drapes?, I can't tell you what color they were. The bed material was old, worn, stained and dirty! . My friends bed had hair and a hole on the flat sheet When I pulled up the mattress I found dead bugs and dirt. Gross!
This room was suppose to be O.C.D Clean....My friend found an empty capsule on the small night stand near her side of the bed

I slept fully clothed, never let my bare feet hit the floor, and decided I was better off not taking a shower the next morning because of the spider and the two bugs crawling on the floor. I slept with one eye open, half expecting to get bed bugs
The next day My Friend Talked to The man working the front desk and told him how disappointed our stay was. I guess the man doubted her because they both walked back down to the room so she could show him the evidence.She showed him the bugs that were in the room, Also the pubic hair that was painted on the bathroom wall... He offered her a free night stay in the luxury room. Not me, after having the ebby jeebies. I was not going back for a free night stay.....My skin crawls thinking about staying there

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business

Been to Buffalo Motel? Share your experiences!