For this category of hotel, the Fairfield Inn in New Buffalo is very nice with a convenient location off of the highway and close to downtown. The lobby, breakfast area and room were clean and attractive; the bed comfortable. The breakfast is typical hotel continental fare, with the addition of a few hot selections; convenient but nothing more. Southwest Michigan doesn't have enough hotels to meet the demand by tourists and visitors during events, so you pay more for a room in this category than you would in other areas. Two minor problems I experienced were the towels and wash clothes were super skimpy and thin, and the hot tub was overflowing with foamy stuff, which kept me from using it.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New Buffalo Hotel New Buffalo
- Fairfield Inn & Suites New Buffalo Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites New Buffalo
- Fairfield Inn New Buffalo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites New Buffalo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.