We stopped for one night at this hotel at the end of July 2011, having already spent a night there in 2010. We were greeted warmly by the staff who, throughout our stay, were friendly and helpful, as they had been the previous year. The rooms are cool, comfortable and scrupulously clean. On a hot day in July the pool was particularly welcoming and there are plenty of shady places in the garden to settle down and read a book or just doze. Dinner in the evening is a joy with excellent food, all freshly prepared. Breakfast is almost an unexpected bonus, being help yourself to just about everything you can possibly think of - scrambled eggs, cold meats, chesses, fruit salads and fresh fruit, squeeze your own orange juice (by using a machine - no hard work doing it by hand) and much, much more. Being just outside the village of Eygalieres, the hotel is a real haven of peace and tranquility, but very well situated for exploring the region. We will definitely be returning.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide d`Eygalieres Hotel
- La Bastide d`Eygalieres Hotel Eygalieres
- La Bastide d Eygalieres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming small luxury hotel is ideally placed to discover this magnificent part of the south of France. Local attractions include Saint Rémy de Provence, Arles and its Roman amphitheatre, the Pont-du-Gard and the typically Provencal towns of Avignon and Aix-en-Provence.The cooking is fresh and leaves a large part for organic products.All of this will leave you with a memorable experienceof Provencal hospitality in a holiday establishmentbrimming with charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La bastide d'Eygalieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.