After three days in Paris, we began our side trip to Normandy and Brittany by renting a car and driving to the Manoir which would be our first stop. After a somewhat nerve-racking experience in trying to navigate our way out of Paris, we finally managed to arrive at the Manoir just in time for dinner. Despite the relatively late hour, our hosts, Ian and Maureen, made us feel comfortable and at-home right away, letting us settle in over a wonderful meal. Each morning we woke up to one of the most beautiful and peaceful settings imaginable, not to mention incredible breakfasts. This was definitely the best stay of our trip and we look forward to planning another sometime in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 37 acres of formal gardens and woodland the Manoir is a tranquil and relaxing setting to get away from it all yet only 25minutes from the centre of Caen. The House has welcoming log fires in the winter a heated indoor pool and sauna and a very nice dining room.There is a warm and friendly atmosphere with both French and English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Manoir de la Riviere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De La Riviere Hotel Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles
- Manoir De La Riviere Normandy, France