My husband and I stayed 3 nights while exploring the area and found everything absolutely wonderful. The food was superb...you MUST have the dinner at least one evening...and the rooms tasteful, comfortable and quiet. Ian is a wonderful host and we very much enjoyed his company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 37 acres of formal gardens and woodland the Manoir is a tranquil and relaxing setting to get away from it all yet only 25minutes from the centre of Caen. The House has welcoming log fires in the winter a heated indoor pool and sauna and a very nice dining room.There is a warm and friendly atmosphere with both French and English spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Manoir de la Riviere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De La Riviere Hotel Saint-Louet-Sur-Seulles
- Manoir De La Riviere Normandy, France