My brother had his wedding at Chateau De la Cote. This is a great venue for a wedding. The grounds are amazingly well groomed and picturesce. My room was in one of the towers and although a bit dated it can be expected with the age of the chateau. Oliver was a little difficult to communicate with since I have a limited french vocabulary, but they were great with immediately addressing anything we asked about. We had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of green Périgord , situated between Périgueux and Brantome, " discover the charm of the past, in one of the most beautiful castles of the Dordogne hotels , whose origins date back to the fifteenth century."17 rooms and suites, spacious and bright , with antique furnishings combined with modern comforts. Each has its own character and offers stunning views over the rolling countryside and the old park . Romantic " les Moulineaux " suite with canopy bed has a private access to the terrace of the dungeon. Absolute calm. Pets allowed .The castle restaurant : generous traditional and gourmet cuisine based on fresh, seasonal and local produce prepared by our chef Marie Verdier . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chateau De La Cote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Cote Hotel Brantome
- Chateau De La Cote Brantome