Our family (with 2 small kids) came across Lake Michigan on the new Lake Express and stayed at this hotel two nights. It was clean, quiet and comfortable. Nice indoor pool. The staff was responsive. Decent continental breakfast. Met or exceeded all of our expectations. Nothing fancy, but we weren't expecting that.
BTW, we highly recommend the "Egg Roll House" located very nearby in a new shopping strip at 1084 East Sternberg Road. Apparently, for many years this restaurant was located in downtown Muskegon. We accidentally came upon it and tried it out on a fluke - and it was so good, we came back the next night! They have a new sushi bar, quite good and inexpensive. My wife is Japanese, and she was impressed. (They need to serve beer, though.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Lakes Mall, Great Lakes Naval Memorial and Muskegon County Airport Enjoy friendly service and down-home comfort at Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon hotel. Only two miles from Muskegon County Airport and off Interstates 31 and 96, our non-smoking Muskegon, MI, hotel invites you to explore exciting Lake Michigan-area attractions, including Lakes Mall and Michigan's Adventure. All of our guest rooms have amenities you can depend on to make your stay comfortable, including plush Simmons Beautyrest bedding and refrigerators. Start your day with free continental breakfast while reading your free copy of USA Today. Get in a workout at our gym or go for a swim in our heated indoor pool. Check email in the comfort of your room with free Wi-Fi Internet access or work in our business center. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Bordering the shores of Lake Michigan, Muskegon offers endless outdoor adventure and excitement - all within minutes of our Muskegon hotel. Feel the thrills of Michigan's Adventure, where you will scream aboard the Shivering Timbers roller coaster or defy gravity on the Funnel of Fear. Climb aboard the Lake Express for a scenic high-speed ferry tour or board the WWII submarine USS Silversides for sunken shipwreck discoveries. Catch a big one aboard a chartered fishing boat or climb to the top of White River Lighthouse for awe-inspiring views. If shopping is your desire, get a dose of retail therapy at Lakes Mall. DINING OPTIONS Choose from a variety of restaurants and local eateries within minutes of our Muskegon, MI, hotel. Dockers Fish House & Lounge serves up fresh-off-the-boat seafood while Hearthstone Bistro Bar & Grill specializes in gourmet sandwiches, salads and made-from-scratch soups. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIES Our hotel in Muskegon, MI, offers a fully equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Muskegon Hotel Muskegon
- Baymont Inn And Suites Muskegon
- Baymont Inn Muskegon