“Nice Ride from Muskegon to Milwaukee” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 15 Activities in Muskegon
More attraction details
Owner description: Lake Michigan car-passenger ferry that runs between Muskegon and Milwaukee.
Midland
12 attraction reviews
“Nice Ride from Muskegon to Milwaukee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I would have given this a 5 star if the price was a little more reasonable. Did the one way trip from Muskegon to Milwaukee with my Harley. It's fast. I believe you travel about 40 mph. It was a smooth ride the morning we went. I upgraded to the nicer cabin. Much quieter and spacious in the upgraded cabin.

21 attraction reviews
“Very nice ride, sure beats driving around the lake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We took the express from MI to WI. Was on time. The crew was nice. The ride was smooth. Had premium seats which are worth it because we were one of the last cars on and would not have had any place to sit otherwise. It was a cold ride so didn't spend much time up on deck. On a hot summer day, it would be a great way to get a tan! Highly recommended.

Manassas, VA
16 attraction reviews
“Sure beats driving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We took the ferry from MI to WI. The boarding process was fast and organized. We brought premiere seating which was only about $12 more per person. In that section head sets for the movie were free as were soda's. We had good seating with a table.

The 2 1/2 hours flew by and we were in Milwaukee before we knew it.

Not cheap- we paid about $300 for two adults and a car. It was worth the price.

6 attraction reviews
“Kept breaking down”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I thought it would be good to skip driving thru Chicago and try the ferry. They canceled the first leg of the trip due to mechanical problems. Then canceled my return trip! So while I understand that things happen, it really put me out. I don't think that I will try them again, too unreliable.

Visited July 2013
Hilton Head
13 attraction reviews
“Avoiding Chicago traffic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

A very pleasant experience. Waves 3-5 feet. A bit bumpy but a great trip if you heed the warnings and take an anti nausea med if you are prone to motion sickness. Everything clean, neat & very efficient. A 2 1/2 hour trip sure beats 5+ hours in the car especially going through Chicago traffic.

Visited July 2013