“Did I mention it was a chain?” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
North Muskegon, Michigan
“Did I mention it was a chain?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Sorry Chili's but even at your best, your still a cookie cutter chain that I could visit in 1000 different cities across the country for the same old canned good time.

Visited March 2011

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Service was slow, food was good though...........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Went to Chili's with family as I had two gift card, one for chili's and one was just a regular $25 card. We ordered drinks right away but they all came to the table at different times. First the two sodas were delivered. A few minutes later a large draft beer that was about 1" short of being full. I understand that the head disappears after a bit, but if you are not going to serve it with the full head, at least fill it up. Finally, after a few more minutes my margarita was delivered. It was served in a plastic shaker and tasted watered down presumably from sitting for so long waiting to be delivered and having the ice melt. The food was served at a pretty good pace, appetizer first of chips and queso dip, then nachos, egg rolls, and an order of fajitas. The portions weren't very large, especially the nachos since we ordered the large platter and it was a total of 13 chips, however, they were individual servings as they were all coated in cheese and all the fixings. After drinking my watered down margarita I switched to a draft beer and also had it delivered with it being about 1" short of being full. Fill it up or serve it before the head can go down!!!! No one wants to feel like they are getting cheated out of something!!!! When we went to pay I used my chilis gift card, and my regular gift care and was informed that sometimes regular gift cards sometimes dont work because their computer system was ancient. They must have been right because the regular gift card did not work. All in all it was an ok experience but the lack of speedy service was frustrating. There appeared to be a manager on duty but she spent most of her time in the kitchen and never on the floor from what I could see to make every thing was running smoothly......

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“It is a very good place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011 via mobile

I went there once and got the honey chipoltle chicken crispers and I loved them. That was the best chicken ever!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Don't ask for Tacos!!!! Cold tortillas...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2010

Don't ask for Tacos!!!! Cold tortillas braking apart.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere