Our stay was nice at the Norton Shore Fairfield. The breakfast was very nice and the facility while being updated at the time of stay and appeared to be nearly completed was in excellent condiiton.
The challenges are:
- Marriott Website did not show this location as a choice, but did for downtown Grand Rapids when we put Grand Haven in as a destination. I had to call Marriott to get a reservation since it would not show proper rate during our stay.
- As a Platinum Elite status with Marriott, I did not get an upgrade since this is rare since I typically get them.
- It was Memorial day weekend, so the pool was busy. But the facility was well cared for and the location was close to everything.
Overall, we liked the Fairfield Inn. I probably should state the challenge with getting a reservation, since I know its location and being close to Grand Haven. But it would be good to see that the management could resolve this since it would increase their business.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Muskegon Norton Shores
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores Hotel Muskegon
- Fairfield Inn Muskegon Heights
- Fairfield Muskegon Heights
- Muskegon Heights Fairfield Inn