My husband and I stayed overnight after visiting Michigan Adventure. The room was clean, cozy. However, the walls and windows were a bit thin because I was awakened by children running and squealing down the halls at 11pm. At around 2:30am, I was awakened again by a disgruntled man yelling and spewing obscenties. It was tolerable for a place to sleep overnight but I wouldn't want to stay any longer than that. The location is close to shopping and restaurants which was a plus.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Muskegon Norton Shores
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores Hotel Muskegon
- Fairfield Muskegon Heights
- Fairfield Inn Muskegon Heights
- Muskegon Heights Fairfield Inn