“Great great place for Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Diner, Hamburgers
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Michigan
“Great great place for Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My favorite place for Breakfast. Great menu and I love the atmosphere. Very unique place and great service!

Visited January 2013

Muskegon, Michigan
“My first stop when coming to Muskegon!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

From start to finish..wonderful! The atmoshpere when walking in the door, the brief waiting, so much to look at while waiting, impressed because there were things for children to do while waiting, artwork on the walls, great servers, owner was there and very actively talking to customers, food incredible and it came out quickly..so much to be thankful for from the time I walked through the door!!

Visited November 2012
Muskegon Michigan
“Great for after church brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Always a wait to get in and there is a reason. The food is excellent. The pricing is as you might expect and the service is excellent. If you want real home cooking in a very local Resturant this is the place.

Visited October 2012
Whitehall, MI
“A favorite breakfast place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

My mom enjoys eating at Toast 'N Jams so I took her out to breakfast here recently. She has to avoid gluten and sometimes a tasty omelette and bacon is the way to go!

The menu has plenty of breakfast and lunch choices and breakfast is always available while they're open (until 2 or 3 PM depending upon the day of the week). I chose the cinnamon-raisin french toast with bacon and mom had a ham & cheese with broccoli omelette. We both ordered coffee which was just "okay" by my high coffee standards.

Toast 'n Jams is generally cheery, with friendly wait staff. My mom often sees people there she knows from church or her former place of employment. The restroom was well-kept on our most recent visit, a couple hours after breakfast rush.

Our food arrived after a little wait. My french toast wasn't anything special but it was tasty enough. I was hoping for a specialty bread or thicker slices but the portion was generous. The bacon was better than average. Mom enjoyed her omelette and only left a little broccoli on her plate.

Our server was very good about bringing a menu back to our booth after my sister called to say she'd be joining us for an early lunch and would I order for her. That was taken care of just before she got there. Her Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich and Coke came in almost no time at all and was just what she expected, crusty bread and all!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montague, Michigan
“Cute decor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We didn't have the best service here and the food was average, but the decor may be worth a trip in to this little place.

Visited May 2012