“Nice Place - Great Beer Selection” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Thompsons Station, TN
“Nice Place - Great Beer Selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We met other family members here for dinner last night making it a party of 8. The hostess was frendly and got us seated quickly. I must say, the selection of beers makes this place one of the best watering holes for beer lovers. We all had sandwiches or salads to eat and they were all good. The service was prompt and the prices are reasonable. We'll go back.

Visited September 2013

75% Recommend
“Fabulous food & fabulous service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Girls night out.... We sat outside, such a beautiful evening! I had the thai chicken rolls. Yum yum yum! My friend had the classic Mac & Cheese! I had to try a bike, oh yum! I don't think I've met a dish I didn't love from P&q's! Our server was friendly, helped me pick the perfect dish! And when I spilled she was quick with the soda water. She saved my fave dress.
P & Q's is a local fave! Locals rave on the burgers. I love the station grill for burgers though. Firecracker shrimp is super delish!
If your visiting Muskegon, this restaurant is a must! Here's a list of our local faves:
Pints n quarts

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“Salads are super!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Took the Tripadvisor recommendation and tried P&Q. Tried the salads - they really are s super. The Michigan with Gorgonzola is a cheese-lover's delight. The warm spinach with turkey, bacon & melted cheese was so good! Our chilli bean dish arrived less than hot. Our server took it back to get it heated. It returned, and the waiter asked "is that better?" We responded, it's still not hot. Three trips: great service, and we finally got it hot. It's a sports bar: good atmosphere. Strongly recommend!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Muskegon, Michigan
“Always a good time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Pints is one of my local favorites. I bring friends out to lunch or meet up for drinks. They have a great selection on tap.

Visited April 2013
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Had so much fun here. Great food and service. Yeah pints & quarts. Great draft selection and awesome burgers and soups!!!!

• Visited February 2013