“Very cool place with delicious food” 5 of 5 stars

+505 8366 2716
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Pasta
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Santa Monica, California
“Very cool place with delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went there for lunch and we absolutely loved it. The owner is a very nice guy from Italy. The menu is awesome, being Italians and after traveling in Central America for 2 months we needed some kind of Italian flavors. I had a sandwich with goat cheese and Italian salami which was delicious , my husband had the special wrap of the day which was also delicious and my kids and the crepes, very tasty too and all at very $ price. The atmosphere is really cool and so it is the place. There is also a very fast wifi connection which is always good. We will definitely go back.

• Visited April 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful place with excellent food !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Adorable little coffee/restaurant in the centre of Leon.The food was great, staff was friendly and professional. The only place where we found Nutella Crepes!!!!
Local and fresh ingredients. I would eat here again!

New Albany, Indiana
“Perfect balance of food and atomosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Good price service and food. Food like you wish your Momma had made. Ate breakfast and dinner at other, more highly rated and established places but the best food found is here. bien provecho!

• Visited March 2014
Granada, Nicaragua
“Would have eaten here many more times if it was open a little later”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had a delicious pollo wrap with smoothies. We also had a pollo (chicken) crepe which was delicious. The waitress was friendly (which we did not see all that often at other restaurants) and for 80 Cordoba I would say the wrap was the best deal as there were actually two medium sized wraps.

Really cute restaurant, we liked lunch so much we wanted to return for dinner, but they closed before 7:30 when we headed out.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best breakfast, lunch and dinner in Leon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

In my one week stay in Leon I had some breakfasts, lunches and dinners here. I usually never go to the same place so much but I loved the healthy, cheap and delicious food here and the staff were lovely (and service perfect). Stand outs are the Nica breakfast and Granola breakfast and the home made nachos! The coffee was the best I had in Nicaragua and the juices delicious. The free wifi is also an added bonus. I'm sad to leave Leon as it means no more meals at Nicaraguita Cafe!

• Visited February 2014