“Tasty burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 50 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: American, French, Mexican
“Tasty burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We came here because we were craving burgers and these didn't disappoint. Waitress was lovely and friendly, servings were big and the key lime pie I had for dessert was delicious.

Praia, Cape Verde
“Delicious and Reasonably Priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We ate here two nights in a row. The food was delicious and they accommodated my picky son. I had the chicken with garlic sauce ( pollo con salsa de ajo) both nights. I hope to replicate the sauce at home. We are a family of four and with drinks and tip, the meal came to about $23 USD.

Leon, Nicaragua
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

A really nice quaint old building on the corner, lends itself to the charm of this place. After living in Leon for 4 months, I was able to visit this establishment many times. Each time I was greeted by a very friendly owner and staff. The foods is always tasty and well presented. They could use a few more fresh vegies in their chicken salad. After all, there is so much available in the market. Really delicious home baked desserts and everything is very reasonably priced. I shall return again and again.

Visited March 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“My favorite place in Leon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I ate dinner at this restaurant tonight. What a treat! Not only is this place cheap, but the food is delicious! To start with, they bring out a few hand-made tortilla chips with three salsas. The red salsa was out of this world. For dinner, I got the chilaquiles with chicken. Mix a little of that red salsa on top and it makes for one of the tastiest meals I've had in years. I highly recommend this place!!! It's the best restaurant I've been to so far in Leon!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“excellent and very cheap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed in Lazy Bones and right on the corner is this great little restaurant. Very clean kitchen, great food and the staff is very gentle. We have eaten here 4 times during our stay. Yes, we tried other places too but most are overrated....... This one isn't.

• Visited February 2014