“New best restaurant in Leon!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Turon

Le Turon
From Recoleccion Church, 1 Block East, 20 Mts South | From Recoleccion Church, 1 block East, 20 mts South, Leon 20000, Nicaragua
+505 2311 6185
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Leon
Cuisines: French, Central American, Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: More informations in Facebook : restauranteleturon
Leon, Nicaragua
“New best restaurant in Leon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We are living in Leon and are always read to try new restaurants. I love everything I've had here, and it's been a few different things! The presentation is beautiful. They use real olive oil; I saw it in the kitchen :) The chocolate mousse is so yummy. The owners are very nice too. I really really enjoy going here.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Leon, Nicaragua
“Best food in Leon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This restaurant was absolutely excellent. After going to El Mediterraneo the night before and being thoroughly dissappointed we had lost hope in a good restaurant until reading the reviews and trying Le Turon. The pasta, fish of the day, and filet were all wonderful (Did I mention the chocolate mousse and mojitos were devine?). I lived in france for 6 months and this lovely french restaurant is on par with everything I ate there. Enjoy!
It is located up the street from the bigfoot hostel.

• Visited July 2013
london
“Finally, found best spot in Leon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Spent weekend exploring gastronomical options in Leon--from previously top-rated spots to street-food finds (tip, best street tacos across from an evangelical church called El Rey Jesus todopoderoso!).

Only got here for dessert and drinks, but immediately, we could tell THIS was the place to be. Excellent service (the chef called back one of our dessert immediately after he realized he forgot to put the rum on it...I had tasted it once without the rum, still a delicious cake, but returned us a completely new serving). High quality food, nice atmosphere. Only sad we found it Saturday night (CLOSED on sundays, take note). Tried Mexican coffee, tequila, chocolate mousse, and a rum-dosed cake. Truly spectacular. I'm a harsh critic :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best place to eat in Leon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Having spent a weekend seeking out the best places to eat, trawling TA and Lonely planet we ended up here, our 7th eatery of the weekend. Good atoms, good service, good presentation, really good food and drinks, fair priced and well located. Best place to eat in Leon.

Boulder, CO
“Best Gallo Pinto in Nicaragua. Food is clean, service excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I had breakfast here and everything was clean and sanitary. The server was extremely nice and made my day! it was an excellent value. I had a "fruit punch" which is a mix of freshly squeezed tropical fruits. The decor was inviting and everything looked really appetizing. This was one of the best meals I had in Leon during my two week stay there. Definitely highly recommended!