“Leon, Leon” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Description: Phone 505 2315 2901
“Leon, Leon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, food as good as any I've been served in Leon ( been here 5 weeks). Service is Central American

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Leon, Nicaragua
“Great service.!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I've been there a few times. last time i went in for a couple of beers with a friend we both had a freat time there, nice music, (I am 21 years old), cold beers, great place. What I liked the most was the service,( at the end) I was asked to move to another table because there was a old man who was kind of "dangerous" and was jealous 'cause his wife looked at us, We did not like that, so said to the waiter to do something to fix that, which was not our problem. They took the man out and made us have a good time again... They try to have their customers happy.. I recomend this place...

Visited February 2013
Liberia, Costa Rica
“POOR SERVICE AND OVER CHARGED”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

We went to dinner and my wife odered the ribs, I had a hamburger. The service was almost nonexistent. I wanted to drink several beers but couldn't get served. I had to ask for everything, nothing was offered. When our drinks were empty they never asked if we wanted more, never checked back to see if our food was okay. My wifes ribs were not good...the beef was past it's prime and had a really weird smell. My hamburger was really good to my surprise and the beer I got was very cold. I checked them out on line first and looked at their menu on their website. The prices were 25% higher in the restaraunt than on their website. When it came time to pay my bill was 380 c, they charged us 760c....double.....I would not recemend this place to anyone.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Barbaro is a great place to find a variety of food and drinks! During multiple visits to Leon, I have not been disappointed. The service can be a little slow but the selection more than makes up for it! From shrimp to Greek salad to the awesome hummus, you can find anything you can think of at Barbaro.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

High ceilings and great service. The food was adequate - the drinks were GREAT and the espresso was delicious.

Coldest beers in Nicaragua!

Visited January 2013