“Best trip to Leon” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 21 Activities in Leon
More attraction details
Owner description: Our main Tour are: Meet turist at ports of Corinto and San Juan del Sur.Touring by distillery Rum Factory Flor de Cane, Chichigalpa.Tours of history and Revolution.We also offer differents kind of transportation.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Granada, Nicaragua
6 attraction reviews
“Best trip to Leon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I own a hotel in Granada, many of our customers told me of Julio and his tour company. This was my 4th time to Leon, we made plans to meet with Julio at our hotel at 8:15 am. Julio was right on time. We were given insight into Nicaraguan history, it was about events through the eyes of someone who had experienced a part of history. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour, 3 1/2 hours flew by and we could have done more. I highly recommend Julio Tours.

Visited April 2012
Julio P, Manager at Julio Tours Nicaragua, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Hello good morning.
How nice review thank very much.
I think my historical for someone that life in Nicaragua is not much interesting because you had had time to talk with Nicaraguan people, however it is good even you guys life in Nicaragua it was interesting for you.
But also your tittle it BEST TRIP TO LEON.
I like so much.
Hope your review help people to find local tour guide and testing how Nicaragua is.

My best regards.

BLeary747
“Thank you Julio!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

We had an amazing tour with Julio, he gave us such clear and interesting history of Leon as well as the entire history of Nicaragua! It was so informative and fun. You can hire him to take you all over the country......I look forward to spending more time in his company!

Visited April 2012
Hello Thank you very much for take your time to write this nice review.
I wish it can help me and also help people interesting visit Nicaragua.
Yes, now we in JULIO TOURS do tours in all over Nicaragua, just few days ago
we finish a tours in SOMOTO CANON.

Be good.

Anchorage, AK
“A highlight of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

My family was in Leon trying to go to Cerro Negro for a volcano boarding trip. We were only there for three days and it seemed that the larger foreign owned tour companies were booked. One of them called Julio for us and we lucked out. Julio picked us up in his 4x4 and went that day. It was a very personal, informative, and pleasurable trip. On the hour and a half drive to the volcano we talked(in very well spoken english) about the country, the people, their viewpoints of tourism and the world, and small local businesses trying to make their way. He was helpful in explaining the volcano boarding, which was fun and not dangerous at all. I was thrilled with our time spent with Julio. He was warm, friendly, and informative. It was great to get a perspective from someone who has lived through the history of Nicaragua. It is also always good to support local small business.

Visited March 2012
Julio P, Manager at Julio Tours Nicaragua, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Hello there, let me tell you, It is a really nice review, since you score me with "A HIGHLIGHT OF YOUR TRIP" wow, in Nicaragua. with this kind of review I fell more and more compromise to continous working improving in differents areas, trying to provide the best services.
Very nice for me to be your highlight tour in Nica.
Yes, to do Volcanos bording is my second especiality doing a conbination with Historical tour.
All the best for you and family.
Take care.

Julio.
Denver, Colorado
“Exceptional experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

I spent an entire day with Julio touring the city of Leon and had an amazing experience. Julio is reliable, knowledgeable, honest, and engaging. He was very invested in making sure I got the experience I was expecting. If you are looking for a reputable tour guide that is worth every penny, look no further.

Visited March 2012
Julio P, Manager at Julio Tours Nicaragua, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
Hello there.
So glad with your review at tripadvisor, it became more compromise to countinou working
trying to learn and keep a good services, nicaragua need that people as you guys visit this country but we as tour operator have to be ready to provide good services, on time, honest and evrerything as many people is doing now in my country.

All my best wishes for you, take care.
USA
“Friendly, knowledgeable, professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

Had a tour of the city from Julio himself, who gave both the history of Leon and also his own personal story interwoven. He knows his city well! Also set up a great weekend excursion for us to Masaya and Granada. Would highly recommend him for both large and small groups.

Visited February 2012
Julio P, Manager at Julio Tours Nicaragua, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Hello there, you don't have an aidea how nice is read your kind letter or review.
Just the title FRIENDLY,KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFECIONAL put in my heart a ton of pround, and for sure the review going to help other people take a good choise when they visit Nicaragua.
The world should be full of people like you & everyone will be happy as I am now.

Thank, best reagrd for you.