“yum, yum, yum!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
“yum, yum, yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

This was a cute stop. I will say we struggled to find this because the address here took us to a different location but we stopped and asked at a gas station and were on our way. We went around 8:30 following a cruise and the selection of pasty's was somewhat limited. We had a veggie and beef and yum! We ate on the front porch and went back this morning to buy frozen pasty's to take home.

Visited July 2014

West Branch, Michigan
“Great Pasties!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband and I just had the beef pasties and they were great. He ordered gravy for his and I had mine without. The crust is the best part to me, very tasty.

Chicago, Illinois
“Pasties!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

It's been about 30 years since I had a pastie in the UP and I really enjoyed Muldoon's pastie. They are huge - loaded with meat and potatoes (kind of reminds me of shepher's pie), but it could have used some gravy/sauce.

Michigan
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

There are better and worse out there. Skip the chicken gravy... Maybe the beef is better? Fun to eat on the porch, and service is friendly.

Holland, Michigan
“Really good Pasties!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I loved the pasties at Muldoon's they are perfectly cooked with the right ratio of meat and vegetables, even the veggie ones were great! I was a little disappointed with the fudge, but thats my opinion, please try it and form your own :)
The personnel was really friendly and they have a small but nice set up to eat on their deck if you are looking to sit down and enjoy the town, absolutely a must while visiting Munising!