We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. We got a first floor room looking out on the sea. The room was clean and the a hotel staff friendly and very helpful. The food in both restaurants was good, we had the buffet in the evening and we felt there was a great selection of food. The swimming pool is large and clean.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel
- Chaaya Blu Trincomalee Hotel Trincomalee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once a 70s resort, Chaaya Blu Trincomalee was transformed to a retro-chic design decorated with bleached wooden decks, cut cement floors, rattan furniture and denim trimmings with a splash of orange to contrast the Blue and White hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Chaaya Blu Trincomalee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.