“best service ever~” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Suwon Ambassador

You added Ibis Suwon Ambassador to your Saves list
Ibis Suwon Ambassador
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   132, Gwongwang-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 442-835, South Korea   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
ADVANCE SAVER - 15% OFF
Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Suwon
4.0 of 5 stars 147 Reviews
“best service ever~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

the receptionist(H.Y.LIM) is the best one I've ever known. Since I don't use credit I wished I had spent cash as a deposit. but she asked her boss and was willing to allow me not to pay deposit. Furthermore, I asked her to lend me a wine opener and she did it. Most of all, her bright smile was the best part.

• Stayed December 2012
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear ktandya,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Suwon Ambassador. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Ibis Suwon Ambassador

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I stayed for three nights whilst on business in Suwon and enjoyed my stay at the IBIS Suwon. Our group also used the conference facilities and these were also very good.

The rooms are small but very well kept and the hotel provides a personalised level of service typical of a small hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Wingz64,

Suwon, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I would like to thank Lim Ji-Hye for the great care and polite service I was shown during my six months. Always helping me because I don't speak Korean. She is an asset to an international traveler. Also her knowledge of English amazed me. I highly recommend that Ji-Hye is a true ambassador for your company. Thank you for making my 6 months stay a pleasure.

Room Tip: Swimming pool and Room Service
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Mr. Joseph B.,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Ambassador Suwon. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Rooms are clean and well situated close to Samsung if you are visiting them. Price was very reasonable and good value for the money. Beds are a bit too firms but overall confoirtable. The price is very reasonable and the hotel restaurant food was good.

Room Tip: Check the driver before you take a hotel taxi back to Seoul airport. I had a terrifying experience.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear gizmoguycdn,

Krefeld
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Staying in this hotel for almost 3 weeks can give you some problem.
But start from beginning: reception was fast and professional (front desk staff ALWAYS friendly and helpful! ; good english !)
The rooms are quite small especially when you get a room where additional utiliy channels are build in. Here you can decide to either open your suitcase (floor) OR reach the bed or desk. Cabinetts for storage of you belongings are small too. This might be ok for a single person for a weekend (but not for long term stay) Also a mayour backdraft i the bath (I would not call that bath room) Very small.

Breakfast buffet does have a lot of choices (+++) but toaster is more or less a"joke"

Sleeping with open window difficult when located to road side.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear TTC_Global,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Ambassador Suwon. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with our staff service.

Regarding your comments on the size of room, we also have Junior Suites for guests who prefers more spacious room. I hope you can stay in our Jr. Suite on your next visit.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are small. Toilet is capsule type.. Appropriate for business travelers. Breakfast is ok . Buffet breakfast complete with salad, cereals , breads,
Rice bacon, eggs and sausages. Juices and yoghurt also available. If you are a family with kids. Better get a bigger room.

• Stayed August 2012
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Jessauy,

Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

The best thing about the room was the electronic toilet in the minuscule bathroom. Wifi is sporadic and I often had to leave the room to use it - not something I would expect in a business hotel. Hotel could get very crowded during weddings where multiple brides and their guests must scuffle to use the elevator. bring your own toiletries or you can purchase them in vending machines in the hall. There is a shoeshine machine I used in the lobby floor and underground parking. Wedding buffet was excellent. Great location near multiple food choices. Hotel provides shuttle service to the Suwon airport bus terminal. Arrange in advance.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
IbisSuwon, General Manager at Ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this review, August 26, 2012
Dear AthensBoy,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Ambassador Suwon. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectation on Wi-Fi connectivity. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Ibis Suwon Ambassador

Been to Ibis Suwon Ambassador? Share your experiences!