I booked my parents here as part of my gift for their 25th wedding anniversary. It served as their 'honeymoon villa' while the kids stayed at the nearby Segara Suites.
The staff were friendly and accommodating. The villa was spacious, clean and lovely. The bathroom was huge, I could've have stayed and lived there! The bed was big and comfortable. Basic necessities are available. The food and drinks were ??free. Breakfast was satisfying.
Complaints: We checked in at 3pm (check in time is 2pm) however, they haven't finished cleaning the villa so they offered another one but we preferred the original one and had a bit of a wait. Talk about being on time.
Lastly, we asked for soap as there was NONE, they generously gave us ONE.
I will definitely come back hoping the negative side won't happen again.
- Also Known As:
- Segara Villas, Subic Bay Hotel Subic Bay
- Segara Villas, Subic Bay Hotel
- Segara Hotel Subic Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Segara Villas is the only boutique hotel in the heart of Subic Bay that provides personalized service. It is located at a secluded spot by the waterfront away from the crowds yet close enough to night spots if you wish to venture out. Segara Villas offers ten stylish spacious modern villas inspired by Balinese decor & blended with contemporary pieces. Each villa is uniquely decorated making no two rooms alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Segara Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.