Opened only this February, this sister company of Segara Villas is a very pleasant and quiet boutique hotel that has a spa feel to it. The amenities are basic but the interiors of the room are quite tasteful but not overdone. We loved the king sized bed and how the linens smelled and felt. Despite it's being small, guests still have some privacy. The corridors smelled good too. The staff at the front desk were pleasant and helpful and the bellboys were polite. The food served for breakfast was so-so and the restaurant staff, though trying their best obviously, still needs some training in paying attention to clients while being unobtrusive and little things like keeping conversations with each other to a minimum, not fixing your hair in public, and a little bit more smiling.
- Also Known As:
- Segara Villas, Subic Bay Hotel Subic Bay
- Segara Villas, Subic Bay Hotel
- Segara Hotel Subic Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Segara Villas is the only boutique hotel in the heart of Subic Bay that provides personalized service. It is located at a secluded spot by the waterfront away from the crowds yet close enough to night spots if you wish to venture out. Segara Villas offers ten stylish spacious modern villas inspired by Balinese decor & blended with contemporary pieces. Each villa is uniquely decorated making no two rooms alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Segara Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.