We truly enjoyed our stay at this guest house, but be aware it is a very noisy place - bells ringing every hour, 20 dogs barking all night through and drumming boys marching around the town (the last might be because we stayed during the festival). The breakfast was super delicious - we enjoyed every single bite of it! And we loved our afternoons just chilling out by the guest house having a coffee and skyping with the family.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Guest House1 & 2 Hotel
- Shiva Guest House1 And 2
- Shiva Guest House1 & 2 Hotel Bhaktapur
- Shiva Hotel Kathmandu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco-Friendly Heritage Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Shiva Guest House1 & 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.