“Newly remodeled room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn Mt. Pleasant

You added Fairfield Inn Mt. Pleasant to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn Mt. Pleasant
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2525 South University Park Drive, Mount Pleasant, MI 48858   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
“Newly remodeled room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Our room was newly remodeled, very clean. Hairdryer was missing from room but front desk promptly brought one to room. Young lady at front desk on our evening check-in was very pleasant. Breakfast was good, scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, muffins, etc available. Hotel appeared to be right on Central Michigan campus next to stadium. Close to chain restaurants.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pinckney, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed here for a night and thought the hotel was very clean and nice, only situation we had was another person staying at this hotel brought their dog and apparently locked it in the bathroom next to us while they went to the casino. We were up due to howling till 3am when the hotel could finally reach the people and get them to return. It was zero fault of the hotel and they apologized over and over for what was an inconsiderate persons stupid thinking. They should not of been trying to apologize, the people in the room with the dog should of been but of course they were no where to be found when everyone was up in the morning. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again due to the fact the employees did everything they could to help us get rest.

Room Tip: Stay away from a room next to someone who brings their dog....LOL
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Columbus, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night this past weekend when I was in the area for a nearby event. The hotel was very clean and looked like it had been recently updated. The service (especially the folks at the front desk) was awesome!

The room was what I expected: your basic Fairfield Inn. It was clean and tidy when I checked in. My only real complaint is that it didn't have an adjustable shower head! I suppose if that's all I can come up with, then it was a nice room!

I did have problems with the location of the room, however. I requested a room away from the elevator, but they didn't have one available. I ended up in the room right next to the elevator, but that didn't turn out to be the problem. They were a number of kids on my floor, and people continuously slammed doors for the first part of my stay. I went down to the front desk and asked to change rooms, but they didn't have any other rooms available. They did however, send someone up to investigate the noise, and from the time I complained, there was no further noise. I was very impressed with their attention to my concern.

The only other thing I can comments on is the free breakfast. Although it didn't seem to have a great many options, what was there was warm and they assured that there was constantly food available, so I give the breakfast bar a thumbs up also!

All in all, I had a great stay at this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014
Hendersonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We were made to feel very welcome at the friendly check-in by Sierra. After being given a small bag of candy bars, we were upgraded to a suite (we are reward members). This was great as our grandchildren from Mt. Pleasant were coming to visit with us. We had a great stay & family visit-did hide the candy bars! The only fault I found was that the heat was a bit loud (& right by the bed) & didn't turn on & off on auto-just stayed on. It was not a problem because we just turned the unit off & slept fine. The bed was great.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
AmandaLC, Manager at Fairfield Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re very happy that you enjoyed your stay and the little ‘extras’ that you were given. Our staff takes great pride in what we do (Sierra was very thankful for the mention of her job well done). We look forward to welcoming you and your family the next time you’re in town.
Commerce Township, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

The staff is great, very friendly and helpful. We stayed here while visiting our daughter and couldn't have been happier. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Great location right next to CMU and several restaurants.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
AmandaLC, Manager at Fairfield Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m very happy to hear that your stay was quite enjoyable and that our staff made such a great impression. We strive for perfection! Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you next time you’re in town!
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The newer Fairfield Inns are always a good value but this time I was overly impressed with the staff and their going out of their way to help me when I woke to a flat tire. Rather than calling AAA, they offered and I accepted to fill my tire so I could try and get it to a tire store. It worked and I was back on the road within 45 minutes. Awesome!

Room Tip: Stay with good people!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
AmandaLC, Manager at Fairfield Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Greetings John and THANK YOU! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I’m also very happy that we were able to help you in a time of need and that everything worked out for you. Please let us know when you’ll be in town next, we’d love to see you again!
mishawaka, in
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for the reason visiting my daughter at college. We enjoyed the stay tremendously and have been back there since. When going we ate out and visited the downtown area where it was really nice. we enjoyed the stay and plan on going back. The staff and accomodations were excellent.

Room Tip: W stayed on the second level which was the best for us.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
AmandaLC, Manager at Fairfield Inn Mt. Pleasant, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We are thrilled that you have stayed with us multiple times and have thoroughly enjoyed your stays. I’m happy to hear that you have also had the opportunity to enjoy Mount Pleasant and it’s great eateries. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Fairfield Inn Mt. Pleasant? Share your experiences!