We just returned from a girls get away with a one night stay at Soaring Eagle.This was my 2nd visit and I would return again.
The hotel and casino are spotless. They receive my highest rating for cleanliness.
Great place for Seniors. I took my mom and she was in a wheel chair and using oxygen. We didn't have any problems navigating throughout the hotel, casino, restaurants or restrooms.
There is a free shuttle that takes you to the smaller casino and bingo hall just across the street. We didn't wait any longer than 5 minutes for a ride.
The Tuesday buffet was buy one get one. Lunch cost $17.95 for one and was decent.I would have been disappointed if we paid full price but the special worked good for us. Legends was good and inexpensive.
The grounds, pools, jacuzzi and lobby were all real nice, clean and comfortable.
Security was visible throughout the entire stay and the staff was helpful and friendly.
Not enough blackjack tables open and they were allowing people to play 2 & 3 hands for hours. We couldn't get on a table. Disappointing.
The drink servers could't be found in the casino.
The handicap room couldn't fit a wheel chair and smelled too bad from smoke. We requested a different room and they moved us without question.Do not accept a smoking room unless you plan to smoke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort is the Midwest’s premier AAA Four Diamond gaming and hospitality destination offering top-name entertainment year-round, award-winning dining, high stakes bingo and a full-service spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort
- Soaring Eagle Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Soaring Eagle Resort